Founded in 2010 in Cincinnati, Ohio, FotoFocus is a nonprofit organization created to celebrate and champion photography as the medium of our time through programming that ignites a dialogue between contemporary lens-based art and the history of photography. FotoFocus presents lens-based signature programming including the FotoFocus Biennial, FotoFocus Symposium, FotoFocus Film Program, and FotoFocus Talks Series. Additionally, FotoFocus has awarded over 500 grants to support partners presenting projects and educational programs that are accessible and engaging to the public. These initiatives are a vital part of what makes FotoFocus such an impactful contributor to the community and the larger art world.
FotoFocus collaborates to present and support photography and lens-based projects that are accessible, enriching, and engaging to a diverse public.
Inspiring conversations about the world through the art of photography.
Who We Are
- Mary Ellen Goeke, Executive Director
- Carissa Barnard, Deputy Director of Exhibitions and Programming
- Kevin Moore, Artistic Director and Curator
- Katherine Ryckman Siegwarth, Biennial Director
- Sarah Klayer, Director of Events and Engagement
- Vineeta Jindal, Director of Finance and Administration
- Jacob Drabik, Designer
- Kristin Riepenhoff, Biennial Manager
- Nina Parr, Events and Engagement Manager
- Taylor Malikowski, Project Coordinator
- Alyssa Konermann, Managing Editor and Contributing Writer: The Lens
- Marie Janning, Executive Assistant
- Amy Brownlee, Contributing Writer: The Lens
- Brian Emch, Project Assistant
- Maureen France, President
- Dr. Ren Egbert, Vice President and Secretary
- Amanda Grace Louis, Treasurer
- Cynthia Collins, Director
- Melvin Grier, Director
- Bruce Halpryn, Director