Sharing of Email and Mailing Lists Policy
FotoFocus has established the following policy regarding the sharing of email and mailing lists:
- Names of donors, volunteers, and other supporters of FotoFocus may be listed on the FotoFocus website and in promotional and educational materials, but such listings will not include addresses or other contact information.
- FotoFocus will not share or deliver an electronic copy of its email list to another organization. When appropriate and approved by the Executive Director, FotoFocus will either email information to the members on our email list or use other social media to promote an exhibition or event on behalf of another organization.
- When appropriate and approved by the Executive Director, FotoFocus may make mailing labels available, either by mailing the materials itself or sending its labels to a mailing house.
- Except as outlined above, FotoFocus will not sell, trade, or otherwise make its list available to others for any purpose.
- FotoFocus will honor the request of donors who wish to remain anonymous.